Wreck diving can be one of the most exciting aspects of sport diving, however every effort must be made to maximize safe diving techniques. The SDI Wreck Diver Course will discuss the equipment and techniques commonly employed while wreck diving. This course may be taught as a non-penetration, 2 dives required, or as a limited-penetration course, requiring 3 dives. Limited-penetration is defined as a swim through or within the ambient light of entry point.
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards.
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks.
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
- Experience in planning, organizing and making wreck dives under the supervision of your Dive Instructor.
- 2 tank boat dive included with your donation
Your monetary contribution for this course allows us to use these funds to certify combat wounded service members. The donation amount for any of this course is: